CAMP BMORE KIDS COVID POLICIES
We follow all guidelines provided by the Department of Mental Health and Hygiene. Our COVID-19 policies and procedures include:
- Daily at-home health questionnaire completed prior to campers and staff attendance daily.
- Wellness checks at designated times of the day.
- Proper social distancing protocols based on activities
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to be worn by staff and campers at all times
- Smaller group sizes
- Closed campus policy and no on-site visitations or tours
- Hand-washing stations through the campus
- Continuous cleaning and disinfection throughout entire campus
- Limited use of universal equipment
- Strict COVID-19 symptom management
- Frequent communications and proper tracing
Have a question?
Please contact us with any questions about the camp or our programs!